Strategic Practices for Jewelry Businesses to Appeal More Customers
How can I promote my online jewelry store to a wider potential clientelle? Originally appeared on Quora: the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world.
In case you sell jewelry from marketplaces, I’d recommend you build your own website to reach a wider audience. Depending on your budget you could apply for specific ready-made solutions, or create the resource from scratch.
Whatever approach you decide to go for, there exist a few points to take into account to make sure you’ll come up with decent and working software:
- The design. The choice of themes depends on the products you sell, and in the case of jewelry, it’s better to choose only 2-3 colors. Then, you won’t distract people from the most important things.
- Carrying out tests. QA staff shall conduct some tests to make sure the final program works error-free. It’s better to find and fix all issues (if any) before you launch the framework.
- Starting small. An MVP version is pretty good to start with, and still, you can develop your system gradually.
Those are the general aspects to remember in the process of development. However, I’m sure you’d like to make a successful app/web resource to attract as many customers as possible. Thus, there are several nuances to consider:
- The way you name it. Your business shall have a momentous name. Be prepared to face certain challenges on the way to make it original.
- Exclusive features. You’ll have to face tough competition here. To become popular among the audience your task is to be more interesting compared to other businesses. Unique functionality can help you distinguish your e-store from the rivals, so make sure you tell potential buyers why it’s better to choose you.
- Qualified marketing. I guess this is the part you’re interested in the most. I’d recommend you pay more attention to the following activities.
This kind of marketing shall be used as well. You simply need to write vivid posts about the jewelry you’re selling and supply them with beautiful unique pictures of high quality. That will do the magic.
The idea is to invest in the ads and show them to those individuals who might become your clients. For better results to have to exactly know who your target clients are, what they like, what they need, and what they expect.
Contributed by Elena Vahnenko, Marketing Manager at Agilie – Mobile apps and friendly websites