Write for Us
EnvZone is looking for professional contributed articles on any and all topics related to business, entrepreneurship, thought leadership across a variety of industries. Our contributors have professional-service firms, startups, small businesses or entrepreneurship experience. We also welcome influencer enthusiasts and business leaders with industry-specific expertise.
Certified contributors from our program publishes thoughtful, solutions-oriented stories, commentary and dispatches written by innovative professionals in the trenches at businesses — from local businesses to multinational corporations — across the nation. This detailed, insider section aims to inform and entertain an engaged audience by combining competitive insights with artful storytelling. It aspires to be the industry’s definitive destination for sharing compelling, team stories about overcoming challenges on the road to innovation.
Featured contributors benefit from attribution (byline and bio), exposure to our North America readership, and one a do-follow link. EnvZone does not accept pitches, only complete drafts. Please no pitches, abstracts or outlines.
To get started, here’s a brief look at our submissions standards. All post should be:
- relevant to our readership engaged in startups, small business and entrepreneurship
- original content – plagiarism is strictly impermissible
- submitted as final copy, between 1,000 and 2,000 words
- images in article, high resolution, minimum size 800 px wide, jpg format
- correct in spelling and grammar (we recommend Grammarly – it’s free)
- evident of cited sources to properly credit original authors when using quotes, data, case studies, statistics, etc.; hyperlinks should be relevant and support the citation
- proofread with the assumption that no editing will be necessary
- post’s bio – 120 words or less
- biography photo – high resolution, square, 500 x 500 px, jpg format
- comply with our style guidelines
If Your Post is Accepted & Published
We agree to:
- Support your work and your mission in the world by sharing your article with our community on social media.
- We may also share articles in an email to the EnvZone community when we highlight featured posts.
You agree to:
- Share the article via email with your subscribers.
- Share the article on your social media channels.
- Support to comments on your article on our site (this is because you are best placed to support readers with any questions, ideas or comments they have about the content of your article).
Other media coverage options:
How to get started?
Please submit your information and a copy of the article in the form below.
- Please limit the photo size to no more than 5 MB. Photos must also be in .JPG format.