Recommended Law Practice Management Software for Law Firms
Which law practice management software do law firms use? Originally appeared on Quora: the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world.
- Global contact directory
- View communication history by matter
- Apply pre-made workflows or create your own
- Track case statuses
- Track Employee productivity
Integrated Phone System
- Receive and make calls with a click of button
- Never miss a missed call™
- Listen to call recordings
- Attach voice memos with the matters
- Create, view and manage matters
- Create correspondence
- Control access
Billing & Invoicing
- Time entries from phone calls or manually entered
- Create bills, invoices and send via email or post
- Post payments and create statements
- Cloud or local storage
- Controlled access from anywhere
- Document management and archiving system
Lawsyst is not an ordinary case management system, it is a platform that offers a truly integrated Unified Communication experience with real-time data from the telephony infrastructure.
- Maintain easy company wide address book
- Add new callers to the address book
- Synchronise address book with mobile devices
- See who is logged in and who is away
- See user location
- Can be used for HR purposes to establish attendance
Realtime Call Control
- See real-time call progress
- See if a user is on a call and if the call is internal or external
- Click to call from any page
- Transfer a call via click of a mouse
- Communicate with co-workers via instant chat
- Broadcast a message
- See online or offline status
- Record external calls
- Listen to external or internal calls
- Recordings are attached with the case file automatically
Voicemail To Email
- Get voicemail notifications on the screen
- Send voicemails to email
- Listen voicemail on mobile devices on the go
Lawsyst has a built-in CRM and leads management system with useful features rather than gimmicks that most users get confused with. Simplicity with power is the essence of lawsyst.
- Client relationship management
- All communication at one place
- Global contact list & more…
- All leads in once place. See who is logged in and who is away
- Manage leads funnel
- Allocate leads and stay on top
- Manage user tasks
- Never miss a task
- Achieve KPIs in time
- Leads conversion
- Campaign conversion
- User productivity & more…
Leads From Missed Calls
- Never miss a missed call™
- Single click lead creation from a call or a missed call
- Call back the lead with a single click
Website & Social Media Leads
- Bring website leads into the system
- Integrate Social Media directly into lead management system
- Facebook integration
With built-in billing and accounts module that is tightly integrated with clients, suppliers, bank accounts and local authority databases; you will save time by streamlining your bookkeeping process.
- Record inward bills from suppliers
- Pay bill on time and avoid fines
- Reconcile with payment methods
- Create bills for clients
- Automatic bills from time entries
- Automatic bills from phone calls
- Record reimbursements
- Approve for payments
- Reconcile with bank accounts
- Create invoices from Bills
- Send Invoices via email / post
- Send reminders
- Post invoice payments
- Legal Aid Entries
- Received online payments
- Generate account statements for clients, suppliers and resources
- Send via email or create PDF
Lead wastage is a problem that many firms face. With lawsyst, you can manage leads and improve your conversion rate. You can also measure sale team performance in real-time.
- Collect emails addresses and send regular newsletters to subscribers
- Create lists for opt-in subscribers
- Send marketing emails and generate more leads
- Integrate website forms directly into the system
- Remove duplication of data and tasks
- Offer client portal to see mater status, pay invoices, and upload/download documents.
Lawsyst offers various productivity tools that are integrated with clients and cases. As a law firm, you do not need to invest in additional tools apart from standard word processing and email client.
- The built-in calendar that is shareable with colleagues and assistants.
Tasks & Reminders
- Create tasks for self or others
- Get work completed by the due date
- Outlook email is integrated. Emails sent to clients are linked with client communication history.
- Synchronize timesheets with user time entries on tasks.
- Integrate with attendance system.
- Work and collaborate on cases. Add notes that are available in real-time to others working on the same matter.
- Work from home, office or abroad. Use laptop or mobile devices to access data.
Lawsyst is built on a distributed architecture which can be scaled to whatever extent that a business may demand. It can be deployed onsite or in the cloud and offers flexibility to co-exist.
- Scalable from a single user to hundreds. Start with a single server and build server farms
- System grows as your business grows
- On premise or in the cloud, public or private cloud
- Each practice has its own dedicated secure hosting environment
- Built-in firewall along with user level access control
- Same technology as Facebook and Google use! Best for performance and scalability
No Licensing Fee
- No expensive operating system or database licensing
- An appropriate subscription with us includes everything you may need
- You are not bound to a location. Need to move offices or need additional space? Just rent some desks; rest is already there in the cloud.
- Lawsyst is a browser based system that runs on platforms with a browser. These include Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android etc.
Contributed by David Smith, Co-founder (2010-present)