The term “affiliate marketing” is no longer a new definition in the world of entrepreneurship, especially with e-commerce businesses. More than just a marketing model, affiliate marketing has grown into a huge industry and become a key source of online income for thousands of professional bloggers. With more and more online businesses getting involved in affiliate marketing, more opportunities have arisen for bloggers, or “affiliates”, to make money with their blog and to ultimately create passive income streams.
Sound interesting, right? Would you like to step into the world of affiliate marketing?
If your answer is “yes”, great! You are at the start of an exciting journey.
Enrolling on an affiliate marketing course is, by all means, a brilliant decision for beginners like you to hit the ground running with this promising “career”. In fact, there exist hundreds of affiliate courses, all of which claim to be the best for you. However, not all of these words are reliable and you easily get lost in the middle of nowhere with those tons of useless information.
Fortunately, it’s no longer a matter for you to concern about. Let’s go through our pick for best affiliate marketing courses to save yourself a lot of wasted searching time.
1. ClickBank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without A Website (Udemy)
Before diving into this course’s features, it’s essential to first get to know about its provider platform – Udemy.
If you perform some research into affiliate marketing courses, you must have heard of Udemy – a huge online learning and teaching marketplace with over 130,000 courses and 40 million students around the world. As a result, it is also a gold mine of affiliate marketing knowledge with nearly 300 online affiliate marketing training courses available on your demand.
But the matter is how you can figure out which particular course is worth your attention? Fortunately, you can easily filter courses by ranking on the platform, so you can choose 4.5 ratings and up to see the highest rated courses and browse courses tagged as “Bestsellers”. Some of them are focused on a narrow topic and specific niche, such as Affiliate Marketing Beginner: Sell T-Shirts with Teespring, while others approach the topic of affiliate marketing in a comprehensive manner. For a newcomer like you, it’s highly recommended to pay special attention to courses submitted by well-known and reputable affiliate networks such as Clickbank. And ClickBank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without A Website is a good example.
This course will provide you with in-depth instruction about affiliate marketing. It comes with over 40 concise lessons that walk you through every detail in the step-by-step format so that you can effectively apply what you have learned. Especially since it’s created by a master affiliate marketer, KC Tan, who reveals all his secrets in the 3-hour on-demand video. This training program has been enrolled in by over 24,000 students, who left some inviting testimonials. If you want to succeed in the ClickBank Affiliate system and are determined to get your first sales, then this is the perfect course for you. Throughout the lessons, KC Tan will teach you the tried and tested strategies that can be used to gain success as soon as possible. By the end of the program, you will have the confidence to put the acquired concepts to practical use and begin marketing.
Generally, this course gives you widespread coverage over:
- How to select high-quality and profitable ClickBank products to promote
- How to boost your campaign performance by tracking keywords that lead to actual sales
- How to market products on Facebook with a low budget
- How to launch a profit-making campaign and make money with ClickBank without a website
- How to build your own squeeze page (without a domain) and efficiently attract subscriber opt-ins
- New concepts and proven marketing strategies to apply regardless of the affiliate marketing program
- Basic knowledge and essential skills to create a profitable advertising campaign and make money with ClickBank without a website, which best-suited for those who are budget-conscious or don’t want to go through the trouble of buying a domain and hosting when they don’t know what they are doing
- Little or no prior experience required to take the lessons, which is a perfect match for beginners like you
- Wide ranges of quizzes, exercises, readings, and other downloadable resources are available to brush up on the topics covered in the program
- Secret traffic generation strategies including Facebook Ads, SEO, Organic social media, and paid marketing campaigns
- Learning to tweak campaigns further for greater sales and profits
Lecturer: KC Tan – Online Business Coach, Small Business Owner
Student enrolled: 24,725 (*)
Price: $194.99 (*)
Duration: 3 hours
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5,150 ratings) (*)
(*) updated at 7/2019. These figures may fluctuate over time.
“This course helped me make my first dollar online in my life! KC’s methods do work if you follow them exactly, just have faith and follow the steps and you too will make your first sale using ClickBank. I made my money back that I spent on the course in the first week of running ads. Incredible, many thanks to KC”Alec Durand
2. The Complete Digital Marketing Course 2018 – 12 Courses in 1 (Udemy)
This is another amazing course from Udemy, which is proven to be a solid stepping stone in your career of an affiliate marketer.
The moment you step into the world of affiliate marketing, the key skill required to make you succeed is expertise in digital marketing. Whereas it may take some time for you to figure out whether email marketing works for you, or is it SEO, it is a good idea to begin by knowing all fields of digital marketing and then deep-diving into one particular subject. And, luckily, these types of knowledge are exactly what this course can offer you.
Covering 12 major online marketing topics and comprising of 20+ hours of clear-cut lectures & practice activities – this course is an incredible value for money:
- Market Research. Ask 3 simple questions to validate your business idea.
- WordPress. Build a world-class website in 1 hour without any coding.
- Email Marketing. Build a mailing list of 1000 people in 30 days from scratch.
- Copywriting. Write sales pages that make the cash register ring!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Get free traffic to your website with SEO.
- YouTube Marketing. Drive traffic & sales with simple “how to” videos.
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Quora).
- Linkedin Marketing. Go viral on Linkedin and 400x your connections.
- App Marketing. Discover 43 ways to promote your app.
- Google Adwords. Avoid common mistakes and set up profitable campaigns the first time.
- Facebook Ads. Make money with Facebook Ads without spending a fortune.
- Google Analytics. Improve your marketing with Google Analytics data.
- Extensive coverage of major digital marketing tools in one course
- Continuous course updating, making sure that you don’t miss out on any new stuff
- Step-by-step guide (from beginner to extremely high level) with comprehensive practical lessons, quizzes, and downloadable resources
- Additional high-paying career option open up to you – Freelancing career besides affiliate marketing
Lecturer: Rob Percival, Daragh Walsh – Web Developer and Teacher
Student enrolled: 279,896 (*)
Price: $199.99 (*)
Duration: 37.5 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (57,657 ratings) (*)
“This was a very useful and in-depth course. It was clear, well organized and concise. So much valuable knowledge. Lots of great and effective insights that are very useful for your own business and working at another company. The sections were very well developed, detailed and organized. I have learned a wealth of valuable information that I am using to expand my own business and information that I can use to help others with their business.”Danielle Loor
3. Affiliate Marketing & SEO Mastery Course [Clickbank, CPA, Amazon] (Udemy)
Look like Udemy never disappoint us with its wide range of available courses, right?
In this comprehensive program, you get three best courses at one place. With a balanced emphasis on practical and theoretical lessons, you are going to master the techniques to make money online without a website. Adam Bosch is a Master Digital Marketer who has been running online businesses for 7 years+. Through various methodologies across affiliate marketing, SEO, internet businesses and more, he has come up with some really important tricks that are easy to put into place in minutes- and give you fast returns. Like other training programs, the nuggets in this course aren’t ones that are freely available online, but deep insights that are well worth paying for.
So, what do you get from this course? Main take-ways include:
- Regularly updating premium SEO tools and softwares
- Award-winning WordPress themes (not pirated, fully licensed and updatable)
- Tips to monetize your online presence differently
- Free ninja way of getting quality content that converts (articles)
- List of 80 evergreen hungry buyer niches
- List of 15 sites you can use to leech the authority and rank on the first page of google and a lot more
- Access to advanced tools: Get hands-on and work with premium tools to complete the practical assignments
- Distinguished learning mindset: Discover proven ways to drive free online traffic and monetize your online presence differently, understand how to think out of the box, earn more and stand out among competitors in your niche
- Well-organized structure: The lectures are divided into relevant sections which makes it easy to navigate through them
Lecturer: Adam Bosch – SEO Expert
Student enrolled: 11,874 (*)
Price: $199.99 (*)
Duration: 5.5 hours
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (1,219 ratings) (*)
“Many golden nuggets can be found in this course. I myself am grateful for the whole course especially the Clickbank portion and CPA. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I will be going through the course a few more times because I always end up having ‘ah ha’ moments later as things make more since then I utilize and apply more information. A very good source to refer back to indeed. I appreciate you, Adam. Thank you for sharing your course with everyone.”Jerrix Arceneaux
4. Affiliate Marketing In 1 Day: Home Business Success 2019
If you are averse to the idea of working under somebody and would much rather prefer to be your own boss, then this course is worth a look. It offers a clarified learning routine that you will find extraordinarily useful: Begin by understanding the basics and fundamentals of marketing before choosing a profitable affiliate niche, set up your website and promote affiliate products, navigate through websites such as ClickBank, and Amazon among others, and then get high volume traffic that turns into sales. With lots of bonus content and constant support from the teacher, you will be able to reach your full potential.
Latest Course Update for 2019 offers:
- Top 5 affiliate aggregator site pros and cons so you can find ideal products for yourself
- 8 helpful online forums where people discuss affiliate strategies
- 8 CPA affiliate networks (CPA offers maximize conversion rates) to find profitable affiliate programs that are easy to sell ASAP
- New section on choosing offers that will make the most money
- 25 top affiliate WordPress plugins
- Affiliate marketing programs without prerequisites that anyone can join and begin promoting on day 1
- Weglot translation plugin that lets you automatically translate your site to 100+ languages and get traffic in those languages, and do your affiliate marketing to extra audiences
- Promote your affiliate products for FREE with SEO and social media channels
- Understand the difference between CPC (Cost per Click), CPA (Cost per Action/Acquisition), affiliate cookies, back end commissions, and other crucial concepts
- Learn the pros and cons of five major affiliate sites like Amazon, JVZoo, Shareasale, and others
- Work on bonus content consisting of coaching calls, extra freebies, practice question, worksheets, and 50 business success skills among others.
Lecturer: Alex Genadinik – A prominent business coach
Student enrolled: 17,674 (*)
Price: $199.99 (*)
Duration: 9 hours
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (824 ratings) (*)
“I’m a regular online student and this is by far one of the best courses I’ve taken so far! Alex explains everything really clear and gives you real-life examples which helps a lot. He is very knowledgeable on affiliate marketing and applies all that he teaches in his own business which makes me trust a lot what he is teaching. I recommend his course 100%!!”Inés G
5. Learn how to Build High Quality Affiliate Websites
Whereas you can become an affiliate marketer without a website, it is still better than you do. The great thing about affiliate websites is that if you build them correctly, they’ll mature over time and reward you month after month, year after year in passive income. But, bear in mind that your efforts will pay off only if you build your website effectively. And fortunately, this course was created to exactly guide you how to do that.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn some techniques on how to attract the right prospects by creating high quality affiliate websites, which is the main focus as well as the most value-added factor of this course. In fact, affiliate websites are different from other ordinary sales pages – they have a distinctive design and writing style that you need to learn. These things are one of the most super powerful takeaways from this training program. From choosing your niche to launching your site, this course has you covered, so if you’re aiming to learn how to get customers to come back after they cancel, you’d better check out the other courses for detailed instruction. But this is not as limited as it seems, social media marketing will improve also with these types of courses.
- Various monetizing methods around affiliate websites
- Tips to find an affiliate program that suits your needs and matches your goals
- Step-by-step instruction to set up your site and optimize it
- Detailed guide to set up Google Analytics to keep track of traffic, conversions, and sales
- Guide of social media setting-up, website content creation and performance optimizing
- Ways of automating your tasks using IFTTT (IFTTT stands for “If This Then That” – a free web-based service to create chains of simple conditional statements)
Lecturer: Andrew Williams – WordPress & SEO Expert, Teacher and Author
Student enrolled: 7,113 (*)
Price: $94.99 (*)
Duration: 7.5 hours
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (1,176 ratings) (*)
“After completing the whole race, I’m excited to take Andy’s shared knowledge and apply to my own site. Andy’s mind mapping examples helped me to narrow my focus and get a clearer vision for shaping my own site into an affiliate site. Prior to finishing this race, my vision was too big, my audience too broad. This race helped me to understand the fundamentals of an affiliate blog site. Thanks, Andy!”Michael Pearson
Besides the above-mentioned training programs, Udemy will not let you down with other intensive courses, namely Email and Affiliate Marketing Mastermind, Clickbank Success: Zero Cost Advertising or Amazon Traffic Sales and Marketing. But, Udemy is not the only affiliate marketing training providers you could rely on. There are other stunning platforms of affiliate knowledge which are going to fill out your educational needs.
6. Wealthy Affiliates
With a great community of affiliate marketers, Wealthy Affiliates is definitely a fantastic source for a versatile and step-by-step affiliate marketing training program. Over the years, it has become one of the most reputable and highest-rated resources to teach the ropes of digital marketing and online business for someone who has no or very little experience in the online and blog world.
And there is a good reason for that. Wealthy Affiliates has all the great virtues to introduce you to the world of affiliate marketing and help you find your place in this business.
As a newbie, you can create a free account, so-called “Starter Account” and get an overview of the dashboard and access some initial knowledge without any payment. However, some live events, research features, and the level 2 – level 5 series of courses, walking you through the process of creating and growing a business within the niche that you want, are restricted to premium members. Membership costs around $49 a month. It seems to be pricey but it’s absolutely worth it, especially when you take it seriously and want to invest in yourself.
Once being a premium member, you will gain access to:
- Loads of training
- Weekly live webinars
- User generated content on topics related to growing your affiliate site and the real-life experiences of other affiliate marketers
- A website builder that includes domain name finder and registration, plus reliable hosting within the WA platform
- A feedback system that allows you to get comments on your questions
- Two keyword tools that allow you to research keyword opportunities for your online marketing campaigns. One that is free has been released by Wealthy Affiliates internally and a second one, Jaaxy, is available to premium users
Besides these key features, the platform offers many more. Check them out and make use of all the features on your way to becoming an affiliate marketing pro. If you find the vast amount of knowledge might be overwhelming for new Wealthy Affiliate users, then simply take one affiliate marketing training course at a time and ensure you learn it and put those tricks into practice before you move on to the next chapter.
7. Affilorama Affiliate Marketing Training
Last but not least, Affilorama is one of the largest affiliate marketing communities and training websites on the Internet to discover the freedom of earning money online. It can be a perfect starting point if you’re completely new to the world of affiliate marketing.
Affilorama offers various affiliate marketing training lessons at all levels. Whereas free members get access to blog content and certain training videos, premium membership includes three packages for advanced affiliate marketers (premium membership fee: $67 per month, first $1 for a 30-day trial)
Let’s go over these packages to find out whether they are a perfect match for you.
This affiliate marketing training system has been created for the newbies and affiliates who need to recap all the basics because they aren’t getting the desired results.
This training program will give you some in-depth insights into:
- How to determine profitable niches accurately
- How to build well-designed and user-friendly websites
- How to market a site to generate relevant traffic
- How to monetize a website and maximize profit
Based on ‘tried and tested’ business practices, AffiloBlueprint includes over 90 easy-to-follow tutorial videos, downloadable lessons, notes, and bonus content. Plus, you’ll get direct access to a website builder and a progress tracker.
Another attractive premium package on Affilorama is AffiloTools. Self-explanatory, this package provides you with the tools to view, manage, and track your website results and analyze stats.
- Keyword ranking
- Backlink analysis
- Website health score
- Traffic to your site
- Revenue from affiliate networks
- Social media
These tools are also accessible to free members, however, they are limited and serve just to showcase how they work (and lure you to upgrade).
Finally, the third premium package on Affilorama is AffiloJetpack. Apparently, it’s called a fail-proof money-making system that earns you an income on autopilot. Building a stable income stream requires conversion-focused communication and content marketing. And these are the main touchpoints where AffiloJetpack comes in handy.
The package offers:
- Successful email templates
- Reports to help you boost your email opt-ins
- WordPress website setup and web hosting
- Content creation cheat-sheets to follow when writing articles
Affilorama offers legitimate and reputable affiliate marketing training for both newbies and experienced affiliate marketers, so whenever you are in need of serious affiliate marketing education, roll up your sleeves, sign up and start your journey today!
How do I choose a perfect one?
These fore-mentioned training courses as well as affiliate marketing platforms all offer outstanding value to your career interest. But how can you choose? Do you get stuck in choosing a particular one among them?
It does depend on a couple of things:
What level are you at?
These courses are well designed for beginners like you so actually, you can randomly pick one if you just want to get some fundamentals of affiliate marketing. If you believe you’re more advanced, you can consider Premium membership of Affilorama training system.
Some are pricier than others, but this does tend to play through in the quality.
Your own preference
Have a good look around their sites, jump on their webinars and get a feel for who seems to really speak your language.
The bottom line:
Affiliate marketing is a very different concept to what it was ten, or even five, years ago. Ten years back you could get well into whatever niche you fancied, put together some ropey website and with just a little effort be pulling in traffic and bagging sales before you knew what was going on. Those days are long foregone! With such fierce competition of this age, it’s almost impossible to get rich overnight. It requires huge efforts, knowledge, and skills. It could be your slow and steady progress towards mastering affiliate marketing that will result in passive income over time. And the more hard-working you become, the closer you’ll come to reaching your goals.
You Might Also Like: