14 Best Hotel Booking Websites You Should Know in 2019
Have you ever booked an online room reservation for your trip? Almost the answer is Yes, right? However, we think you don’t have enough time to use all hotel booking websites and decide which one to use. So, today, we will show you the top 14 best hotel websites for you when you are needing to compare and book a hotel room for yourself or your company’s trip effectively. Each of them has a unique point, it’s up to your need and your travel budget. In general, it’s very useful and economically.
Our blog to summarize the best value of 14 best booking hotel websites. You will have an intuitive look at them. OK, let’s find out.
- The variety of property types such as hotels, apartments, and hostels with a blended hotel search results.
- Booking.com is the best hotel website for a wide range of budgets.
- Search hundreds of travel sites at once.
- Clean, easy-to-use interface.
- It’s also one of the best hotel apps you can download onto your phone.
- Save more on your next hotel with discount hotels.
- Priceline’s “Name Your Own Price” and “Express Deal” features are major difference.
- A robust, easily refined list of well-located options.
- Hotels.com offers more hotel search filters than most travelers could ever use.
- The best hotel deals from all the top travel sites.
- The sheer volume of results makes this a good place to start your hotel search.
6. Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz
- Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz are the Expedia family. Be sure to compare prices to a hotel booking site that’s outside the Expedia family.
- Dependability. You’ll reliably find what you need, at the best prices, and with minimal hassle.
- This booking site offers great deals for travel in Asia.
- A good selection of well-located places to stay, with some of the best hotel prices around.
- Vast library of reviews.
- TripAdvisor gives users the unique ability to simultaneously research hotel reviews and compare prices from hotel booking sites.
- Trivago’s mix of hotel sites searched is strong and includes hotel sites that travelers may not have otherwise known about, which could result in finding some of the best hotel deals out there.
- Trivago isn’t hiding a better deal farther down the list.
- Simply entering “hotels in (insert city here)” right on Google.com.
- Location is usually pretty important when choosing a hotel, and Google Maps integration—with satellite and street view—allows you to easily factor that into your hotel search.
- Low-cost lodgings and smart filters.
- A grab bag of hints about each destination from users.
- Customizable flights, hotels and rental cars.
- Breakdown of the average price by star rating.
- Member-only prices when signing in.
- A lot of coupons.
- Often offer discount codes.
- Specify by star rating.
- “Hot Rate” blinding bookings can offer big savings
- An “accessibility” offer.
- Excellent map display.
- Incredibly simple and unassuming.
- Binning search results according to a grid: more accurate approximation of location.
Whether you search with a hotel site on this list or a preferred hotel search engine of your own, always check the hotel’s actual website as well, or call its reservations line, to make sure you really are getting the best hotel deal. After all, do you have a chosen-website for the next trip? Please comment below what is your experience that you have already booked in the top 14 best hotel websites which we listed?
This post is also credited to Carl Unger and Eli McCormick
Related Post: 11 Recommended Features for a Branded Hotel App Design