Sara Blakely is the youngest self-made female billionaire in America who is the founder and CEO of the massively popular women’s apparel brand SPANX.
To be successful as today, she struggled a lot in school, even if she was rejected by every manufacturing company, she took her idea to. However, nothing can stop her on her path to glory.
In this conversation, Sara Blakely, CEO of SPANX, will make her difficulties and challenges in business operation clear through the following elements:
- The way to stay so grounded and calm with everything going on
- What did she learn from being mentored by Richard Branson?
- What happened in Sara’s life before she had her big idea?
- How did she prepare for her entrepreneurship?
- The list of possible product names that Sara considered before she decided on Spanx
- The challenge of getting her company to the success
- How did Sara guerrilla-marketed her first order of Spanx in Neiman Marcus?
- Why is it so important to be kind to yourself?
All video and audio footage used is either licensed through either CC-BY or from various stock footage websites. All creative commons footage is listed at the end of the video and is licensed under CC-BY 3.0.
Former CEO of SPANX
This video is also credited to the following creators: