Retail operations, especially at the store level, can be managed similarly to how software is created. That is all about coordinated testing and learning to deliver the most meaningful results with a quick, iterative mindset. In this conversation, Quorso Founder as well as CEO, Julian Mills will make this topic clear through the following elements:
- Where does the idea of “agile” come from?
- The right blend of analytics and UX to make it all happen
- What companies are ready for culturally?
- Why is running stores also an incredibly localized business?
- Why may not in-stocks be a retailer’s biggest problem?
- How small long-tail changes, just like in e-commerce, can add up to huge impacts over time
All video and audio footage used is either licensed through either CC-BY or from various stock footage websites. All creative commons footage is listed at the end of the video and is licensed under CC-BY 3.0.
Founder of Quorso
This video is also credited to the following creators: