With a background in journalism and communications, Stephanie Thum comes to customer experience management as a Founding Partner of Practical CX. They focus on finding practical ways to build value-driven loyalty between companies and their customers.
In this conversation, Stephanie Thum will show us her experience about CX including:
- The impact CX is about to have on the supply chain industry
- The way companies prepare to implement meaningful programs for success in the long term
- The importance of context to creating a customer experience
- How to provide solutions for customer needs and problems?
- How is CX a critical component of well-rounded risk management programs?
All video and audio footage used is either licensed through either CC-BY or from various stock footage websites. All creative commons footage is listed at the end of the video and is licensed under CC-BY 3.0.
Founding Principal of Practice CX
This video is also credited to the following creators: