NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y.–Geopolitical conflict, novel technology, widening social disparities; the world continues to evolve at break-neck speed and health care needs to adapt. To better understand our progress and current challenges preventing innovation, Northwell Health, New York State’s largest health system, will host its fifth annual Constellation Forum virtually on October 20 at 11 a.m. ET. To register to attend, visit www.ConstellationForum.com.
“Each year, this Forum provides us the unique opportunity to share, collaborate and push for change, speaking directly to the people who can make it happen.”
Northwell Health President and CEO Michael Dowling will host the forum, featuring insights from industry titans, scientific leaders and innovators. The three-hour event will explore how to navigate “Healthcare in a World of Change.”
This year’s notable speakers include:
- Hon. Dr. Frank Anthony, minister of health, Guyana
- Mikael Dolsten, MD, PhD, chief scientific officer and president, worldwide research, development and medical, Pfizer Inc.
- David Feinberg, chairman of Oracle Health, Oracle
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general, World Health Organization
- Stanley Prusiner, MD, Nobel laureate, director, Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases & professor of neurology – University of California, San Francisco
- Jason Gorevic, CEO, Teladoc Health
- Vinod Khosla, founder, Khosla Ventures
- Geoffrey Ling, MD, founding director of DARPA Biological Technologies Office (former); CEO, On Demand Pharmaceuticals
- Geeta Nayyar, MD, SVP, chief medical officer, Salesforce
- Lonny Reisman, MD, former chief medical officer of Aetna; founder, HealthReveal
- Kevin Tracey, MD, president and CEO, Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research, Northwell Health
“We must embrace innovation in healthcare to evolve and better serve our communities, at home and globally,” said Mr. Dowling. “Each year, this Forum provides us the unique opportunity to share, collaborate and push for change, speaking directly to the people who can make it happen.”
With a global and local perspective, each session will tackle the current trends and obstacles that need to be addressed to deliver better, more equitable care for all. From the rise of telehealth, particularly in war-torn countries like Ukraine, to the role of artificial intelligence and the often-slow adoption of novel, innovative ideas, attendees will have the opportunity to hear unique perspectives and insight directly from industry decision-makers advancing the state of health care today.
For more information about the program, its speakers and to register your virtual attendance, please visit www.constellationforum.com.
About Northwell Health
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 21 hospitals, 850 outpatient facilities and more than 12,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 80,000 employees – 18,900 nurses and 4,900 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We’re training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies. For information on our more than 100 medical specialties, visit Northwell.edu and follow us @NorthwellHealth on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.