Storytelling with Charts: A Data & Text Visualization Guide for Business, Professionals and Non-Professionals
Turn boring data and text into an exciting story! Keep reading to master the art of storytelling with CHARTS — A PROVEN, logic-based approach for business professionals and non-professionals!
Resonating with your audience and galvanizing them into action during presentations can be overwhelming. BUT… with the right guidance and tools, it can be oh, so simple!
In this age, turning hard data into a compelling narrative is no longer a luxury. It has become a NECESSITY.
Visual communication is no longer enough. Presenters need to kick things up a notch and find effective ways to turn hard-to-chew insights into compelling and persuasive stories that influence your audiences’ decisions and push them to want change to happen.
That’s why senior strategy consultant Sam Schreim has condensed decades’ worth of experience and insights into “Storytelling with Charts: A Data & Text Visualization Guide for Business, Professionals and Non-Professionals” — an easy-to-follow guide on how to harness the power of high-impact narratives and psychological techniques to create captivating data stories!
If you’re a consultant, executive, entrepreneur, business developer, professional, researcher, or anyone working on presentations, you don’t need years of expertise… you simply need this book in your arsenal!
Ready to learn how to visualize and transform boring text and data into engaging, pro-level, chart-based presentations that motivate your audiences to take action in under 2 hours?
Then this guide is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Start with a BANG: Learn all the HOWs and WHYs of starting your presentation with structure and not data
- The A to Z of Horizontal and Vertical logic: No one really teaches you these things in school. But these are the keys to telling compelling stories with charts
- All the tools that you need, condensed into a comprehensive and compressed toolkit: From built-in cheat sheets to look-up tables and quick references designed to help you hit the ground running as soon as you finish reading
- A simple yet high-impact system based on a proven 5-step framework: Visualization with data is good. But turning the combination of text and data into powerful visuals is 100x more powerful! Start building this must-learn skill and create WOW-worthy presentations in no time
- Create stories that SELL: Presentations are in many ways similar to selling. In every presentation, your ulterior goal is to get your audience from Point A (before the presentation) to Point B (after the presentation). Start “selling” with visual aids and stories that keep your audiences’ engaged from start to finish
And so much more!
“Storytelling with Charts” is the most comprehensive book on the market.
It fills in all the gaps that other books lack and gives anyone working with PowerPoint or any Keynote-like based software innovative methods for telling powerful stories using engaging graphic visuals developed from plain text and raw data charts.
With this guide in your toolkit, you are able to dimensionalize stories in ways no other method does.
Whether you are a beginner or expert, even if you have no prior experience at all, you can create pro-level presentations, pitch-decks, or reports in no time!
So, what are you waiting for?
About the Author:
Sam Schreim is a serial entrepreneur who co-founded Business Model Hackers® after working for more than two decades as a Sam Schreim is a senior strategy consultant and the author of Storytelling with Charts (STC) — a compelling and intuitive guide built on a new but proven framework designed to compress years’ worth of learnings to accelerate the mastery of story deck presentations in less than a day.
Through the STC method, Schreim helped consulting firms secure over half a billion dollars in new business and engagement work.
For decades, Schreim has advised numerous blue-chip C-suite members, global management consulting firms, startups, entrepreneurs, government and state leaders, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals on matters of strategy and general management and in-between, he founded and sold several startups.
Today, his goal is to put his invaluable business strategy expertise into practical guides for business professionals. To follow his work and his books, visit https://blog.bmh.ai