ONLINE: Internet Security Webinar for Server-based Small Businesses
Reno Technology Forum
Organizational CyberSecurity Protection.
Protect Enterprise Assets on the Edge:
• Identifying Current Threats
• Inventory Potential at Home Targets
• Maximizing Security to the Cloud
• Monitoring Network Traffic
• Backup Methodologies
• Restoration Process
• Develop a CyberSecurity policy to help in a recovery
• Use the NIST Framework for Organizational CyberSecurity
• Security and Privacy Controls for Information Systems and Organizations (NIST 800)
Many small businesses close their doors after a cyber-attack for a variety of reasons: embarrassment, recovery costs, and privacy issues with customer information.