NJSBDC at Rutgers - Newark: First Step to Entrepreneurship Q&A:
NJSBDC at Rutgers - Newark
Topic: Start-up Assistance
First-Step to Entrepreneurship Q & A is the NJSBDC at Rutgers-Newark interactive webinar for all individuals seeking to start a small business in New Jersey. This 2 hour webinar will provide an opportunity for participants to discuss the steps and procedures to start and operate a NJ business and also to address their start-up issues or questions with an SBDC business expert. The webinar will cover:
- Selecting Your business legal structure (i.e. LLC,C & S Corps/Partnerships/Sole Proprietor)
- Online Business Registration with New Jersey
- Registering for taxes with the NJ Department of Revenue
- NJ Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification
- NJ Licenses & Permits (including Departments to obtain)
- IRS Schedule C & Getting a Federal Tax ID (EIN #)
- Source/Types of Funding + Alternative Micro loan Lenders
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Business Code
Wendy Oliveras – Shess Global Alliance LLC
Wendy Oliveras is the Creative Founder & CEO of SHESS Global Alliance, LLC (SGA) (a Certified MWBE/Federal WOSB – USA/Global business development and consulting company). Her background includes extensive experience in the legal, intellectual property, business development, human resources, career planning, and educational training fields. As an avid chess player, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur, her mission is to empower women globally through the game of chess.
Payment will be collected through Eventbrite. At the end of this registration, you will be transferred to Eventbrite to complete payment. Please select “Tickets” to register and include the same name and email used to register for this event. Once payment has been made with Eventbrite, we will confirm your registration for this webinar.
Fee: $ 20.00
Please complete registration by clicking the continue button below. You will be directed to Eventbrite to complete payment. Please use the same email used in this registration. Emails must match.