How to Write a Dynamic Business Plan
UGA Small Business Dev. Ctr.
A customized step by step integrated action plan that is essential to the success of your business.
Who should attend: Launch (businesses 0-2 years), Growth (businesses 3-5 years), Expansion Startups (businesses 5+ years)
- Sections of a Business Plan
- Format of a Business Plan
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Projections
- Capital Equipment List
- Sources of Capital
- Use the business plan tool or template that works for you.
- Have a clear understanding of who your customer is.
- Start with your company description and proceed step-by-step.
- It’s OK if you don’t have all information for each section. You can go back and fill in missing parts later.
- Start with a strong financial foundation. Projections are key!
The UGA Small Business Development Center is a Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.