Honoring Native American Veterans: Business Resources and Opportunities
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Kansas City District
Join us for an important webinar in celebration of National Native American Heritage Month, where we honor the contributions of Native American Veterans in the world of entrepreneurship and business. This one-hour online event hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Kansas City District, Nebraska Indian Community College Native APEX Accelerator, and VetBiz will provide valuable insights, resources, and inspiring stories to support Native American veterans and aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Learn about the extensive programs and resources offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Kansas City District, Native APEX Accelerators, and VetBiz to empower Veteran and Native American entrepreneurs.
- Hear from a successful Native American veteran business owner as they share their journey to entrepreneurial success.
- Engage in a Q&A session to get answers to your questions and network with fellow participants and discover additional resources for your business journey.
Who Should Attend:
- Native American Veterans
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone interested in supporting Native American and veteran-owned businesses
Reserve your spot now to gain access to this informative and inspiring webinar. Registration is free, and all are welcome to attend.
Speakers & Hosts:
- District Director Michael Barrera, SBA Kansas City District
- Outreach and Marketing Specialist Krishin Thadani, SBA Kansas City District
- Program Manager Michael Channell, Nebraska Indian Community College APEX Accelerator
- Veteran Business Outreach Center (VBOC) Director Mitch Fitzpatrick, VetBiz
- Owner/Operator Brian Jackson, Brian Jackson’s Heavy Equipment Training, LLC
- Don’t miss this opportunity to celebrate the heritage and achievements of Native American Veterans in entrepreneurship. Register today to secure your spot!
For inquiries or assistance, please contact email@example.com.