AUSA 2023 Annual Meeting & Exposition
Registration for the 2023 AUSA Annual Meeting is FREE ($0) all attendees and exhibitors must be registered and have a badge to enter.
As a private association, AUSA reserves the right to deny admission or to cancel any registration without explanation. Registrants at AM 2023 should have an “identifiable relationship” with AUSA. A government-issued, photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, CAC, military dependent ID, passport) will be required for all who attend the AM 2023. The following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship:
- AUSA Membership
- Any member of the US Armed Forces or their immediate family
- Employee of an exhibiting company
- Employee of an AUSA National Partner or Community Partner
- Civilian or contracted employee of the Federal Government
- Member of a designated U.S. military or veteran association
- Member of the military forces of foreign nations, or civilian embassy employee
- Military Cadet (service academies or JROTC, ROTC, OCS)
- Media with press credentials
- Member of a Federal, State, Tribal or municipal law enforcement agency, a firefighter, or an EMT/EMS
Registering for Annual Meeting will give provide you with a complimentary Basic AUSA Membership. Or you may join AUSA at any time! AUSA Membership. Basic members receive non-member pricing for ticketed, social events.